Have you ever done something that people look at you all crazy for but you just know it is the right thing to do? You can feel it in your gut that good things will come from it? Well that is me. I always try to trust my gut feelings no matter what others say about things.

Back in April I did a product review for a friend of mine that is with a Health & Wellness Company. Now being in direct sales myself I am all for trying out others products and supporting them in any way I can. Little did I know how this one product review would impact my life. I had no clue when I agreed to do this review how this would really change my life.

The review I did was for a product called Plexus Slim. Now I have struggled to lose weight all my life. I have tried many many products and diets out there so I was really skeptical about the fact of whether this product would actually work or not. But I agreed to do the review anyway and be honest about my results. So my friend sent me 9 days worth of the product to try out. Now this is just a drink - a powder that you mix with a bottle of water and take it every day, so of course I was thinking in the back of my mind that there is no way this is going to work lol. The packs she sent me were 3 of the 3 day trial packs that included both the Slim and the Accelerator (which is a pill that you can take too that boosts the weight loss). After 4 days I jumped on the scale expecting to see no change ( so that I could say - "See I told you this wouldn't work") and to my surprise I had lost 4 pounds. After those 4 days I also began to notice a difference in the way I felt in general. I was feeling better, not tired all day long like I had been, was sleeping better and just had an overall feeling of "feeling better".

So on my eight day I jumped back on the scale (fully expecting those 4 pounds to have shown back up lol) and found that I had lost 6 pounds! What? No way, something had to be wrong. There is no way I was drinking basically a bottle of flavored water and and losing weight. So I met with a lady who is on my friends team with this company and by the end of that meeting I was convinced. I was convinced this was the right thing to do for myself health wise. By the time I got home from that meeting (after thinking all the way home about the money she was making) I was convinced that this was the right business for me.

So I started as a Plexus Ambassador the last week in April of 2011. Even though I knew this was the perfect business for me because it goes hand in hand with my passion of helping others, because now I am helping people get healthy and lose weight, I still wasn't sure if I could be successful with this. I have been in other direct sales companies where sure I have earned some money, but not the kind of money that can help me reach my ultimate goal of becoming a full time work at home mom.

When I learned more about the company and that they are still fairly new and hadn't been introduced in all 50 states yet, I knew I needed to take the bull by the horns and run with it. My first check from them (not counting my weekly bonuses for signing on other ambassadors) was $191. My second check from them was $409, My third check from them was over $400. Well then I got to see the amount of money that my friend that I did the product review for is making just since she started this business in Jan of 2011. She is pulling in over $10,000 a month!

Now I know if she can do this so can I. It just feels right. I know this is the best thing to ever happen to myself and my family. Anyone who is a regular reader here knows the struggles that my family has been through over the last 5 years. So having something like this happen to us is a true blessing.

I am now working this business with the attitude that I am successful. I am introducing this company to people who have never heard of it before, I am helping people lose weight that they have never been able to lose before on all the other products and diets that they have tried, and I am helping people who struggle, earn a living. I am truly helping to change people's lives.

I never thought for a minute that doing a product review could impact my life and change it in so many ways. I mean really when you do a review you are not thinking it will be a life changing experience. Well this one was for me. I am now down 55 pounds and 4 pant sizes. I feel great and I am helping others to do the same. At the rate my business is going, I will be able to quit my part time job outside the home and live my dream of being a full time work at home mom!!! All from one little product review.


0 comments

Post a Comment