A Heart Touching Testimony

Posted by Right Side Of Pink | | | 0 comments »

Linda Forst was recently on our Opportunity Call, and in case you missed it, here is her incredible testimonial!

My name is Linda Forst and I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia over 12 years ago. Up to that time I had been very active. In the early nineties I received my black belt in Taekwondo and even taught some. Three years after that I trained at Arthur Murray Studio in Biloxi, MS to become a dance instructor which became a major part of my life.

In the late nineties I started having such deep bone and muscle pain but I continued dancing and teaching, though fatigue would take over for days sometimes.


To make a long story short, I have been on all kinds of sleep and pain medicine through the years. The last 10 years I’ve been on Ambien, Loritab and Tramadal. That kept me going. I went from four Ultram a day to 8 and that is how I survived – 240 Ultram going thru my body every month. I hated it but I didn’t know what else to do.


I signed up in Plexus at the end of 2010. I was interested in Dr. Spencer’s Breast Cream and didn’t even try their Plexus Slim at first. My husband started losing weight with it and even though I didn’t have much weight to lose, I decided to start taking it.


I cannot tell you when I realized that I was taking less and less of the Ultram, maybe in February of 2011. Then in March I told my husband one night that I couldn’t remember if I had taken my Ultram that day. It scared me; I thought any minute I was going to be seized with pain for going so long without it. I thought it out and realized it had been sometime in the night I must have took it, making it 10 hours since I had any pain medicine! Now, for 8 years I took 2 Ultram every 4 hours, so how did I go that long without the medicine?


I was flabbergasted and my husband and I tried to figure it out. I then realized the only thing I was doing different was drinking one Plexus Slim drink a day. That was the only thing different. I was leery at first, I wouldn’t tell anyone, and surely the pain would come back. As of now, July 2011, I take 2 Ultram a day, 12 hours a part, one in the morning and one at night (by the way, I have not taken any sleep medication or the Loritabs since March either).


I am totally thrilled and know that Plexus Slim did this for me. I do not know how it will work for someone else with fibromyalgia, but it balanced my body, my blood sugar and I believe by making my body healthier, my body was able to heal itself. There is no other explanation out there. I am well, and almost pain free. I’m sure I could actually stop the two I take, but I’m not quite ready to do that yet.


My life is so much better, check it out, do it, drink that little drink. Get well!
-Linda Forst, Silver Ambassador

Contact your Plexus Ambassador and place your order today!


When the Accelerator is used in conjunction with Plexus Slim the following may occur:
- Burn fat and inches rapidly
- Energy is increased
- Appetite is suppressed
- Cravings decrease
- Regulate sleep patterns

http://whydrinkpink.com

0 comments

Post a Comment